STABB Cup VII – September 29/30 2018 – St Albans, Herts
- START DATE:29/09/2018
- DURATION:2 Days
- NAF SANCTIONED:No
- LAST UPDATED:28th March 2018
- TOURNAMENT OWNER:Wil - email@example.com
- ADDRESS:Hatfield Road Sports & Social Club, 87 Hatfield Road, St Albans
- POSTAL/ZIP CODE:AL1 4JL
- COUNTRY:United Kingdom
- NUMBER OF GAMES:6
- TEAM SIZE:
- CURRENCY:British Pound
- PAYPAL ADDRESS:firstname.lastname@example.org
- TIER 1 TEAMS:Amazons, Bretonnian, Chaos Dwarves, Dark Elves, Dwarves, Lizardmen, Orc, Skaven, Undead, Wood Elves
- TIER 1 TV:1050
- TIER 1 SKILLS:6 + 2
- TIER 2 TEAMS:High Elves, Humans, Necromantic, Norse
- TIER 2 TV:1100
- TIER 2 SKILLS:6 + 2
- TIER 3 TEAMS:Chaos, Chaos Pact, Khemri, Nurgle, Pro Elves, Slann, Underworld, Vampires
- TIER 3 TV:1150
- TIER 3 SKILLS:6 + 2
- TIER 4 TEAMS:Goblin, Halfling, Ogre
- TIER 4 TV:1200
- TIER 4 SKILLS:6 + 2
- SKILL RESTRICTIONS:2 skills may be bought at face cost before the event, which can be doubles, but NOT stat increases. Eg, if you want to buy sure hands for and orc blitzer, it will cost 20k. You then assign 6 skills on 6 different players from your roster. Cannot include star players. At the start of each round, I will roll a dice and the number that comes up is the player who gains that skill from then on. So each team will have between 6 and 8 skills. Tier banding is as follows: Tier 1 (1,050,000 GCs) Amazon, Chaos Dwarf, Dark Elf, Dwarf, Lizardmen, Orc, Skaven, Undead, Wood Elf, Bretonnian Tier 2 (1,100,000 GCs) High Elves, Human, Necromantic, Norse Tier 3 (1,150,000 GCs) Chaos, Chaos Pact, Khemri, Nurgle, Pro Elves, Slann, Underworld, Vampires, Khorne Tier 4 (1,200,000 GCs) Halfling, Goblin, Ogre It is 12 points for a win, 6 for a draw, 0 for a loss. Prizes will include: Winner, Runner-Up, 3rd, Most TDs, Most CAS, Best Painted, Stunty Cup, Wooden Spoon, Most STABB CAS (done by a secret weapon), Best STABB miniature (secret weapon) Deciders at the end of the tournament will be head-to-head, strength of schedule, net TDs, TDs conceded, Net CAS, in that order. Hope to see you there! Wil
- INDUCEMENT RESTRICTIONS:All inducements are allowed, except special play cards and wizards. Halflings can take master chefs for 100k, goblins and underworld can have bribes for 50k.
- STAR PLAYER RESTRICTIONS:Star players are allowed, but you must have 11 rostered players before you can purchase one.
- POINT SCORING SYSTEM:12/6/0
- TOURNAMENT INFORMATION:
Hertfordshire’s premier Blood Bowl event is back for its seventh instalment in the Roman city of St Albans.
Expect a tier-based skill system favouring the trickier races, prizes for secret weapons casualties and miniatures, and a beer festival all thrown in!
Tickets likely to be £17 or so, with the usual meal out on the Saturday night and then on to the festival.
Look forward to seeing you!