Pearly Kings & Queens XIV
- START DATE:29/06/2019
- DURATION:2 Days
- NAF SANCTIONED:No
- LAST UPDATED:31st January 2019
- TOURNAMENT OWNER:Rob - firstname.lastname@example.org
- ADDRESS:The Mad Hatter Hotel. 3-7 Stamford Street, London
- POSTAL/ZIP CODE:SE1 9NY
- COUNTRY:United Kingdom
- NUMBER OF GAMES:6
- TEAM SIZE:
- CURRENCY:British Pound
- PAYPAL ADDRESS:email@example.com
- TIER 1 TEAMS:Amazons, Chaos Dwarves, Lizardmen, Undead, Wood Elves
- TIER 1 TV:1150
- TIER 1 SKILLS:9 Points
- TIER 2 TEAMS:Bretonnian, Dark Elves, Dwarves, Norse, Orc, Skaven
- TIER 2 TV:1150
- TIER 2 SKILLS:11 Points
- TIER 3 TEAMS:High Elves, Humans, Khemri, Necromantic, Pro Elves
- TIER 3 TV:1150
- TIER 3 SKILLS:13 Points
- TIER 4 TEAMS:Chaos, Chaos Pact, Nurgle, Slann, Underworld, Vampires
- TIER 4 TV:1150
- TIER 4 SKILLS:15 Points
- TIER 5 TEAMS:Goblin, Halfling, Ogre
- TIER 5 TV:1150
- TIER 5 SKILLS:17 Points
- SKILL RESTRICTIONS:Ironmanji skills allocation. Please see rulespack.
- INDUCEMENT RESTRICTIONS:Stars, Babes, Bribes, Master Chefs, Igors, Wandering Apos and Weather Mages only.
- STAR PLAYER RESTRICTIONS:1 Star allowed after 11 rostered players. Goblin, Halfling, Ogre and Underworld may take 2 Stars.
- POINT SCORING SYSTEM:2/1/0 for win/draw/loss.Tiebreakers: Strength of schedule TDs Conceded TD Difference CAS Difference TD Scored CAS inflicted Duel to the death with range ruler swords
- TOURNAMENT INFORMATION:
Hello fellow Blood Bowlers,
The ECBBL is glad to announce that London’s oldest tournament, Pearly Kings and Queens, is back for the 14th time on Saturday 29th and Sunday 30th June 2019. Long live Pearlies!
Once again it will be held at The Mad Hatter Hotel in central London. The venue is in close proximity to Blackfriars, Southwark and Waterloo stations.
The entry fee will be £35 for NAF members or £40 for non-members (which includes NAF membership).
For your money you will get:
- 6 games of NAF Sanctioned (Pending) Bloodbowl – 4 on Saturday, 2 on Sunday after a more leisurely start.
- A hot pub lunch on both days, which can be a roast on the Sunday if wanted.
- A commemorative gift.
- A chance to be crowned Pearly King or Queen of London with a literal Pearly Hat.
After much consideration I’ve had to bump the price up a smidge to make sure I can cover anything but hopefully it’s not a deal breaker for anyone. For two hot dinners and the Blackshirt’s lovely company I think it’s still a bargain. Previous attendees were not disappointed!
To secure your place please send payment to pkqstourney [at] gmail [dot] com including your name and NAF number in the comment. Please use the ‘gift’ or ‘paying a friend’ option so I don’t lose out on fees.
We have had some mild team building tweaks from the last edition, be a 1.15mil tournament but still with the Ironmanji team building rules to allocate skills.
Full details are available in the attached rulespack.
So come on down to the glorious capital this summer!
- RULES PACK DOWNLOAD: