Pearly Kings & Queens XIII
- START DATE:30/06/2018
- DURATION:2 Days
- NAF SANCTIONED:Yes
- LAST UPDATED:22nd June 2018
- TOURNAMENT OWNER:Rob - email@example.com
- ADDRESS:The Mad Hatter Hotel, 3-7 Stamford Street, London
- POSTAL/ZIP CODE:SE1 9NY
- COUNTRY:United Kingdom
- NUMBER OF GAMES:6
- TEAM SIZE:
- CURRENCY:British Pound
- PAYPAL ADDRESS:firstname.lastname@example.org
- TIER 1 TEAMS:Amazons, Chaos Dwarves, Lizardmen, Undead, Wood Elves
- TIER 1 TV:1200
- TIER 1 SKILLS:9 points
- TIER 2 TEAMS:Bretonnian, Dark Elves, Dwarves, Norse, Orc, Skaven
- TIER 2 TV:1200
- TIER 2 SKILLS:11 points
- TIER 3 TEAMS:High Elves, Humans, Khemri, Necromantic, Pro Elves
- TIER 3 TV:1200
- TIER 3 SKILLS:13 points
- TIER 4 TEAMS:Chaos, Chaos Pact, Nurgle, Slann, Underworld, Vampires
- TIER 4 TV:1200
- TIER 4 SKILLS:15 points
- TIER 5 TEAMS:Goblin, Halfling, Ogre
- TIER 5 TV:1200
- TIER 5 SKILLS:17 points
- SKILL RESTRICTIONS:Ironmanji team building rules will be used.Teams will have a number of skill points to spend depending on which race is used. Skills are costed according to their tiers and how frequently they are selected.See rulespack for full information
- INDUCEMENT RESTRICTIONS:You may purchase Babes, Bribes, Master Chefs, Igors and Wandering Apothecaries as a permanent part of your team for their normal cost. No other inducements may be purchased. If a coach spends less than the 1.2m he or she will not be entitled to Inducements on a game by game basis.
- STAR PLAYER RESTRICTIONS:Coaches may not include Star Players as part of their team unless they have the Secret Weapon or Stab skills (except Zara - she is not allowed). An exception to this rule are Halfling, Goblin, Ogre and Underworld teams, who may hire up to two Star Players as normal. A team must have 11 rostered players before Star players may be purchased.
- POINT SCORING SYSTEM:Four games will be played on Saturday and Two on Sunday. The first round will be drawn randomly and following rounds using the Swiss system. Coaches will be drawn within Swiss randomly.The winning coach will be the one with the most points at the end of the day, there will be no final. Points will be awarded 2/1/0 for a Win/Draw/Loss.Tiebreakers at the end of the tournament are:
- Strength of Schedule
- TDs conceded
- TD Difference
- CAS Difference
- TD Scored
- CAS Inflicted
- Duel to the death with range rulers
- TOURNAMENT INFORMATION:
Hello fellow Blood Bowlers,
The ECBBL is glad to announce that Pearly Kings and Queens will be returning for it’s 13th instalment on Saturday 30th June and Sunday 1st July 2018, hopefully it will be lucky 13 for at least one of you!
Once again it will be held at The Mad Hatter Hotel in central London. The venue is in close proximity to Blackfriars, Southwark and Waterloo stations.
There will be 6 games of Bloodbowl, Four on Saturday and Two on Sunday after a slightly more leisurely start.
As in the previous edition it will be a 1.2mil tournament with the Ironmanji team building rules to construct rosters.
So come on down to the glorious capital this summer!
!!Last spot available on a first come first serve basis!!
Interested and *confirmed* attendees as of 22/06/18:
0. *ooarrtracter* (spare player)
5. *Mr Hayward*
12. *Al the Trowel (Saturday)*
23. *Oli K (DBL)*
29. *Mr Frodo*
34. *Nippy Longskar*
36. *Ewan B (New NAF)*
!!Everyone who has paid should have received an email regarding pre-ordering their food. Please respond to this by Wednesday 27th June or you may not get your first choice meal! If you didn’t get it please check your spam and/or email me!!
- RULES PACK DOWNLOAD: