German Team Bowl 2018
- START DATE:01/09/2018
- DURATION:2 Days
- NAF SANCTIONED:Yes
- LAST UPDATED:18th February 2018
- TOURNAMENT OWNER:Andreas - firstname.lastname@example.org
- ADDRESS:Siegesstr. 5, 50679 Köln
- POSTAL/ZIP CODE:50679
- NUMBER OF GAMES:6
- TEAM SIZE:4
- TIER 1 TEAMS:Amazons, Bretonnian, Chaos Dwarves, Dark Elves, Dwarves, Lizardmen, Norse, Orc, Skaven, Undead, Wood Elves
- TIER 1 TV:1100
- TIER 1 SKILLS:6 Normal
- TIER 2 TEAMS:Chaos, Chaos Pact, High Elves, Humans, Khemri, Necromantic, Nurgle, Pro Elves, Slann, Underworld, Vampires
- TIER 2 TV:1100
- TIER 2 SKILLS:7 Normal +1 Double
- TIER 3 TEAMS:Goblin, Halfling, Ogre
- TIER 3 TV:1100
- TIER 3 SKILLS:6 Normal +2 Double
- SKILL RESTRICTIONS:All skills will be chosen before the tournament and will stay the same for all matches throughout the tournament. See the tier chart below for information on how many and which type of skills your selected team can choose. Skill stacking or stat upgrades are not allowed
- INDUCEMENT RESTRICTIONS:No inducements are available to any teams with the following exceptions: Goblins may buy 0-3 bribes Halflings may buy 0-1 master chef
- STAR PLAYER RESTRICTIONS:Star players are not allowed
- POINT SCORING SYSTEM:
score for teams Win (per player) 1 point Draw (per player) 0,5 points Loss (per player) 0 points Tiebraker Net TD + Net CAS individual coaches score Win 2 points Draw 1 point Loss 0 points Tiebreaker Net TD + Net CAS
- TOURNAMENT INFORMATION:
We are proud to announce the 5th German Team Bowl (GTB). This team event will be a part of the German tournament series mainly set before the big team events (e.g. Eurobowl/World Cup)
In contrast to what the title says, we also invite every interested coach outside of Germany to participate. To be eligible for this team event you need three more coaches to form up a team of 4. There is no limitation to your local league or to your federal state to form your team so this means that even 4 individual players are eligible to take part as a performing team.
For this year the ruleset we use are the same rules as they will be at EuroBowl 2018 in Wales. So this will be a good chance to find out how good your performance as a team will be before you enter the Eurobowl.
Your Team should consist of 4 coaches. We gladly encourage you to form your team out of your league or within your federal state. As mentioned above this is not mandatory and mixed teams or players outside Germany are more than welcome.
All 24 teams of the CRB are permitted. Please note that your team must choose 4 different races! Brettonian Teams and Khorne Teams are allowed, too. You will find both rosters at the end of the PDF.
In case you can’t find one or two team members to form your team please contact us. We will look for the additional players so that you can take part. For this case we prepare a list of individual attendees to form up team.
So now don’t hesitate and prove your team skills during the German Team Bowl 2018 at September 1st & 2nd
- RULES PACK DOWNLOAD: