Posted by Pedda on 5th January 2018
- START DATE:22/09/2018
- DURATION:2 Days
- NAF SANCTIONED:Yes
- LAST UPDATED:5th January 2018
- TOURNAMENT OWNER:Peter - email@example.com
- ADDRESS:Lehrter Straße 12
- POSTAL/ZIP CODE:10557
- NUMBER OF GAMES:6
- TEAM SIZE:
- PAYPAL ADDRESS:firstname.lastname@example.org
- TIER 1 TEAMS:Amazons, Bretonnian, Chaos, Chaos Dwarves, Chaos Pact, Dark Elves, Dwarves, Goblin, Halfling, High Elves, Humans, Khemri, Lizardmen, Necromantic, Norse, Nurgle, Ogre, Orc, Pro Elves, Skaven, Slann, Undead, Underworld, Vampires, Wood Elves
- TIER 1 TV:1100
- TIER 1 SKILLS:5+1
- SKILL RESTRICTIONS:All skills will be chosen before the tournament and will stay the same for all matches throughout the tournament. Each team must allocate six skills. One of the skills can be a double skill, ie a skill that can not be chosen on a normal roll.
- INDUCEMENT RESTRICTIONS:Each team may induce up to two star players (but must have 11 rostered players before doing so).Goblins may buy 0-3 bribes and Halflings may buy 0-1 master chef.If two teams with the same star player face off in a game, neither may use the star player, who\'s received the money from both teams and made a run for it.
- STAR PLAYER RESTRICTIONS:Each team may induce up to two star players (but must have 11 rostered players before doing so). If two teams with the same star player face off in a game, neither may use the star player, who\'s received the money from both teams and made a run for it.
- POINT SCORING SYSTEM:Win 3pTie 1pLoss 0pConcession -1p (2 TDs and 2 CAS awarded to the opponent)
- TOURNAMENT INFORMATION:Berlin Open is played with the BB2016 Competition Rules Pack (CRP) including the rules for the NAF allowed extra teams (Slann, Underworld, Chaos Pact, Daemons of Khorne and Bretonnian). We play according to the resurrection style of play. All coaches start each of their games with the same roster and skills they registered before the tournament. There will be no special play cards.In addition the NAF tournament rules from August 2017 and onwards are in effect.
Rosters for Slann, Daemons of Khorne and Bretonnian can be found here.Each coach build their team with a treasury consisting of 1,100,000 gold crowns.